Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting Started!

I am excited to start this new blog and a new business! For my first post I thought I would just tell a little about myself and what this blog will be all about.

I am a nanny who lives in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. I have always enjoyed crafty things. I think it runs in the family. I also enjoy making a little extra money. I hope that one day this will be more of a business than a side job so that I can afford to work less and spend more time on it. I also want to run a small photography business. In order to make money on photography I will need a better camera. So for now, I want to get this started so I can save money for a new camera.

Some of the things I would like to sell include:
Tutus
Bows and headbands
Frames
Name door signs
Wall hangings
Name wall hangings
Diaper cakes
Burp cloths
Taggie blankets
Slings
Boppy covers
Memory boards

Some of these things I have already made and will soon post pictures of as well as prices and descriptions. Other things are just ideas that I have not tried yet. I plan to make everything customizable and made to order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home